Im running windows 7 and all has been fine but if I close down my IE then this causes the ANRB to show that there is a problem and closes!!
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Paul
Quote from: owensy on July 10, 2010, 10:21:52 AM
Im running windows 7 and all has been fine but if I close down my IE then this causes the ANRB to show that there is a problem and closes!!
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Paul
Do not all rush to answer paul, i am buying a laptop next week with windows 7
pc world advent 3001.
all the best paul.
owensy,
Do you have any addons or anything specfic installed in internet explorer such as toolbars?
We have hundreds of customers on Windows 7 and they don't have this issue.
Quote from: AirNav Support on July 10, 2010, 03:06:22 PM
We have hundreds of customers on Windows 7 and they don't have this issue.
Is this a quantifiable statement or good guesswork? How many radarbox's are out there in the big wide world?
No ulterior motive for asking the question, just interested.
Quote from: Southwest on July 11, 2010, 07:41:26 AM
Quote from: AirNav Support on July 10, 2010, 03:06:22 PM
We have hundreds of customers on Windows 7 and they don't have this issue.
Is this a quantifiable statement or good guesswork? How many radarbox's are out there in the big wide world?
No ulterior motive for asking the question, just interested.
No ulterior motive for asking the question?
I had exactly the same problem with Vista, found it did not like Internet Explorer 8
Quote from: bexil on July 11, 2010, 09:58:56 AM
I had exactly the same problem with Vista, found it did not like Internet Explorer 8
Steve
i had to change my windows vista did not like it lots of problems, now on windows xp again
"vista was a disaster for me terrible software".
Trev
Change your USB cable.
J.
Southwest,
We have sold over 3000+ RadarBoxes to date. This information is gathered by dealers and also the activations of the free one year network.
Obviously any issues that are reported are past back to us from dealers, or through our support system or the forum, so we can gather a picture of the most asked questions or issues. Through that measure we have given that answer.
Quote from: AirNav Support on July 11, 2010, 11:41:28 AM
Southwest,
We have sold over 3000+ RadarBoxes to date. This information is gathered by dealers and also the activations of the free one year network.
Obviously any issues that are reported are past back to us from dealers, or through our support system or the forum, so we can gather a picture of the most asked questions or issues. Through that measure we have given that answer.
Wow, that's some number!
I have a simular issue.
Yet not with IE, but with RDP.
I have my radarbox on the attic. Connected to a pc, which I control via RDP.
As soon as I login to that pc, via RDP, I see Radarbox crash.
System is a Win7 64 bit. 8gb memory, AMD Athlon x4 proc.
aaRBee