AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: sherlock holmes on July 12, 2010, 12:16:27 AM

Title: Vista help?
Post by: sherlock holmes on July 12, 2010, 12:16:27 AM
Hi,
I am using my AirNav on a vista laptop and also uses IE8. I start the AirNav program and it runs fine. If I open up the internet with airnav running in the background, I can surf the net. When I am done surfing the net and I exit the internet, Airnav stops running and I have to restart it. This happens everytime I go onto the internet and then exit it. Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks
Sherlock Holmes
Title: Re: Vista help?
Post by: RodBearden on July 12, 2010, 12:20:03 AM
Sherlock - the same question has been asked in theis current thread: http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=5201.0

The answer might be to use FireFox instead of IE8.

Rod (Happy XP user :-)
Title: Re: Vista help?
Post by: sherlock holmes on July 12, 2010, 12:24:33 AM
Hi RodBearden,
Thanks,
I will check it out. My desk top is an XP and it does run fine on that machine!
Title: Re: Vista help?
Post by: sherlock holmes on July 12, 2010, 12:36:52 AM
Hi Rod,
I have installed firefox and the issue has been solved. Thanks for your help.

SH
Title: Re: Vista help?
Post by: RodBearden on July 12, 2010, 12:39:58 AM
Oh good - it was just a guess!

Rod (Happy FireFox user :-)