AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: leomicen on July 18, 2010, 04:12:00 PM

Title: Conditions: departure, cruice, level .... What are the parameters ?
Post by: leomicen on July 18, 2010, 04:12:00 PM
Conditions: departure, cruice, level .... What are the parameters Lansing

Sorry I use a translator for the English language as it is not written.

What I know is what are the parameters used to mark ANRB departure conditions, cruice, climb, fround and because I wanted to identify high, rate of descent and I think that is a combination of more than one parameter.

Thanks for the answers
Title: Re: Conditions: departure, cruice, level .... What are the parameters ?
Post by: AirNav Support on July 18, 2010, 04:42:13 PM
Cruise - not ascending or descending above FL250
Level - not ascending or descending below FL250
Departure - ascending below FL250
Climb - ascending above FL250
Descend - descending above FL150
Approach - descending below FL150
Landing - descending below 5000ft
Takeoff - ascending below 5000ft
Title: Re: Conditions: departure, cruice, level .... What are the parameters ?
Post by: RodBearden on July 18, 2010, 05:50:40 PM
I never knew those were the rules - thanks, Support!

Rod
Title: Re: Conditions: departure, cruice, level .... What are the parameters ?
Post by: NF2G on July 18, 2010, 06:49:55 PM
Are those parameters user adjustable?  In my airspace, 10,000 feet marks the upper limit of the local TCA.