AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: RobinB on July 19, 2010, 03:10:30 PM

Title: Getting radarbox software to work - problem
Post by: RobinB on July 19, 2010, 03:10:30 PM
I have installed radarbox (3.13) on laptop. (running XP)

Put in registration and serial number from CD

I then get up preferences screen asking for home station data.

Put in location, name, city, country and email.

Press ok, (button greys) but nothing happens.

if I try to close window down it will say, its missing data and asks me to input data, takes me back to same screen, where I have to input data (again !).

and so on and so forth.

I cannot quit program

it will not accept data.

any ideas please ?

Title: Re: Getting radarbox software to work - problem
Post by: RobinB on July 19, 2010, 03:30:48 PM
I have managed to get it to work !

I needed to auto detect my location first.

then it would accept location, after that I modified location to correct one i had used first.
Title: Re: Getting radarbox software to work - problem
Post by: AirNav Support on July 19, 2010, 04:07:49 PM
Apologies, This is a known bug and will be fixed. Glad its working for you.
Title: Re: Getting radarbox software to work - problem
Post by: RobinB on July 19, 2010, 04:52:04 PM
Thanks

what is the best method of bug notification ?

I have found a couple more.

Thanks

Robin...
Title: Re: Getting radarbox software to work - problem
Post by: AirNav Support on July 19, 2010, 07:26:12 PM
Send them to use via our email address.

Also note we have some of known bugs at the page below

http://www.airnavsystems.com/bugs