Hi List
Can anyone inform if there's no silhouete to E50P aircraft type, I suppose it's an Embraer ?
Brgds
CA
If there's not one in your silhouette's folder, then you can download one from http://www.sbsbst.co.uk/iank/ and resize to 68x16.
It's an Embraer EMB500 Phenom 100
There's one on the Silhouettes thread: http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1290.msg21304#msg21304
Rod
Hi List
Thanks for info, in my ANRB database is the only missing aircraft type.
Brgds
CA
Carlos aqui vai.
Abraço
Aerotower
Obrigado.
Um Abraço
CA
Hi List
I have another new aircraft without silhouete, a Tecnam P-2006T. Any idea where I can find it ? I suppose the aircraft code is P06T.
Brgds
CA
Hi Carlos - I've done it: http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1290.msg75955#msg75955
Rod
Hi Rod
Thanks !!!
Brgds
CA
Hi List
Does anyone have the silhouete for B212, Bell 212 Twin ?
Brgds
CA
Photo Silhouette or the "classic" one?
Photo: http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1290.msg80162;topicseen#msg80162
Carlos,
See email
Alan
Hi Alan
Thank you !!!
Brgds
CA
Hi List
Does anyone have the GLF6 silhouete ?
Brgds
CA
Hi CA
We don't have a conventional silhouette - but we do have the photo version.
Rod
Hi Rod
Thank you, I'll use this one untill until appears the convention one.
CA
Hi Rod
Conventional silhouete for GLF6 isn't available yet ?
Brgds
CA
Hi Carlos,
Try this attached
Alan
Hi Rod
Thanks
Brgds
CA
Due to the database being updated following new hex codes being allocated by the latest edition of DOC8643, the following changes will be required in your silhouette folder. This applies to the normal silhouettes, maybe Rod would like to do new ones for photo silhouettes or change the existing?
BT36 Beech A36TC Bonanza and Becch B36TC Bonanza was formerly BE36. I would suggest copying your existing BE36 and renaming the copy to BT36.
P28S Piper PA-28RT-201T Arrow III was formerly P28R. I would suggest copying your existing P28R and renaming the copy to P28S.
P28U Piper PA-28RT-201T Arrow IV was formerly P28T. I would suggest copying your existing P28T and renaming the copy to P28U.
S22T Cirrus SR22T was formerly SR22. I would suggest copying your existing SR22 and renaming the copy to S22T.
T210 Cessna T210* Turbo Centurion was formerly C210. I would suggest copying your existing C210 and renaming the copy to T210.
T206 Cessna T206* Turbo Stationair TU206* Turbo Stationair, Cessna TP206* Turbo Stationair were formerly C206. I would suggest copying your existing C206 and renaming the copy to T206
TB20 SOCATA TB20 Trinidad was formerly TRIN. I would suggest copying your TRIN and renaming it to TB20.
TB21 SOCATA TB21 Trinidad was formerly TRIN. I would suggest changing your original TRIN to TB21 as TRIN is no longer required.
XA41 Xtreme XA-41 Sbach was formerly IMPX. I would suggest renaming your original IMPX to XA41 as IMPX is no longer required.
F26T SIAI-Marchetti SF-260T* was formerly F260. I would suggest copying your original F260 and renaming the copy to F26T
Alan
Evening Alan,
One query with regard to the above :
The information you give on the P28U. You suggest copying the existing P28T silhouette and renaming the copy to the P28T ?
Ian
Right Ian you are awake and you win the prize, rename the copy to P28U.
Cheers.
Alan
I'll be doing new photo-silhouettes for the new codes - see my New Silhouettes thread: http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1290.0
Cheers Alan,
Ian
Hi Rod, I have one plane populating tonight with no Silhouette
C04DDF
CGDMS (Aircraft is showing as a T210M)??
regards,
Jason
Hi Jaspn
Tp keep silhouettes all in one place, I've replied in the New Silhouettes thread: http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1290
Hi,
For some reason I haven't got an XA41 old style silhouette.
Can anyone assist ?
Thanks
Mike.
Mike I
Its not XA41 you are looking for, it is IMPX which requires to be renamed XA41, if you don't have the IMPX let me know and I will post it.
Alan
Hi,
Does anybody have a standard silhouette of An Airbus A350?
Regards
Cameron
Hi Cameron,
A359 attached
Alan
Hi Alan,
Many thanks.
Regards
Cameron
Hi,
Especially to Alan I need the IMPX silhouette.
Thanks
Mike.
Hi Mike
Here's the IMPX silhouette - I've renamed it to XA41.
Hi List
Any classic silhouete for E300 or I can rename the E200 one ? Both aircraft model seem the same.
Brgds
CA
I've got an E300 but not an E200. Hmmm...
Hi Rod
Thanks a lot this E300 is the same I have. E200/E300 are very similar. I'm going to use E300 silhouete for both.
Brgds
CA
Hi,
Thanks again for the help.
Mike.
Hi,
Anyone got an RV12 original style silhouete ?
Thanks
Mike.
Send me an email Mike
Alan
Hi List
Any one got the Airbus A400M sillhouete ?
Brgds
CA
Here it is Carlos
Alan
Thanks Hero Member.
Brgds
CA
Hi List
Anyone can provide conventional silhouette for CL35 ?
CA
Probably just be as easy copying and renaming the CL30 Carlos.
Alan
Alan
I'll do it, thanks
CA
Here is the silhouette of the CL35
You will need to modify that file RB uses 68x16
Alan
Here is the CL35 converted to 68x16 for Radarbox use.
Hi List
Thanks to all.
Grretings from Lisbon and have a nice weekend.
CA
Hi List
Any silhouete for Embraer EMB-545 Legacy 450, type E545 ?
Bgrs
Boa noite,
Carlos este serve?
Abraço
Boa noite
Serve perfeitamente, obrigado.
Abraço
Hi Alan/Rod, I have a MG17 showing up with no silhouette
Mig 17
It is for Reg N968
Do we have one?
Jason