AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Chris11 on August 14, 2010, 12:52:36 PM

Title: Routes - Durban
Post by: Chris11 on August 14, 2010, 12:52:36 PM
The FADN (Durban International Airport has closed to civilian traffic.  The new airport for DBN is FALE - King Shaka International Airport.

It appears as if the route table is updated with the old information. I did a search and repalce of FADN with FALE on my route table and it appears as if they are slowly being replace with FADN again.

Is this a problem with the data on the network?
Title: Re: Routes - Durban
Post by: AirNav Support on August 14, 2010, 05:11:13 PM
The rows have timestamp to when they were added. Insure these are changed to todays dat otherwise if RadarBox finds there longer than 6 months old it will check the server for any data and overwrite it.

At the moment as the airport has only recenetely opened the rows in the database online will be outdated.
Title: Re: Routes - Durban
Post by: Chris11 on December 26, 2012, 05:55:21 AM
Still some route on the network showing as FADN. I will collect some examples
Title: Re: Routes - Durban
Post by: Runway 31 on December 26, 2012, 09:00:06 AM
Chris,

I will ensure FADN is replaced with FALE tonight should be on the server tomorrow.

Alan
Title: Re: Routes - Durban
Post by: X on December 26, 2012, 11:08:22 AM
Chris

Some may have been changed by me as I have been sending updates to Alan from Gulf area to South Africa as FADN as I was unaware of new FALE code.

X
Title: Re: Routes - Durban
Post by: Chris11 on December 26, 2012, 12:47:06 PM
;) X - I don't thinkj it is you as the errors I have seen are domestic flights

SAA559 now on the network showing as FAJS-FADN

Thanks Alan - did not know you guys do routes as well.
Title: Re: Routes - Durban
Post by: Runway 31 on December 26, 2012, 01:23:57 PM
Hi Chris.

Just been on the d/b and removed FADN from all routes and replaced with FALE

Alan
Title: Re: Routes - Durban
Post by: Chris11 on December 26, 2012, 02:51:35 PM
Thanks Alan
Title: Re: Routes - Durban
Post by: FACTflights on December 27, 2012, 06:50:18 PM
You are lucky, you see some routes.  Here in Cape Town I see very few routes, not even wrong ones.  It appear that the air crews are to tired to type in the flight ID's