AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: prbflight on March 07, 2008, 03:09:32 PM

Title: MyLog Local Time
Post by: prbflight on March 07, 2008, 03:09:32 PM
Even though I have ticked the 'Use Local Times on MyLog' box all my contacts are still recorded in UTC.  Am I missing something?  Can others check to see if this is an issue for them as well?

Paul
Title: Re: MyLog Local Time
Post by: Allocator on March 07, 2008, 03:27:46 PM
Quote from: prbflight on March 07, 2008, 03:09:32 PM
Even though I have ticked the 'Use Local Times on MyLog' box all my contacts are still recorded in UTC.  Am I missing something?  Can others check to see if this is an issue for them as well?

Paul

Unfortunately, my local time is UTC at the moment :-)

Whereabouts are you in the world?
Title: Re: MyLog Local Time
Post by: prbflight on March 07, 2008, 04:17:42 PM
I'm in Ontario, Canada

(GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)


Paul
Title: Re: MyLog Local Time
Post by: paagats on March 11, 2008, 10:00:13 PM
I have e-mailed AirNav Support about this.

I am in Sydney Australia and 11 hr time difference. Can't generate meaningful logs as all the a/c prior to 00.00 UTC are not recognised as 'today'.
Title: Re: MyLog Local Time
Post by: prbflight on March 11, 2008, 10:53:53 PM
Geez I thought I had it bad!

Cheers to the Land Down Under from the Great White North.

Paul
Title: Re: MyLog Local Time
Post by: AirNav Support on March 11, 2008, 11:01:42 PM
We have it noted.