Hi All,
Wondering if anyone has had a similar problem I plug my airnav box into the PC and hear the windows ding dong to recognize its attached then the disconnect noise comes on then the connect then the disconnect and so on realize it looks like something is loose on the USB cable try it with a different one same issue! and another same issue! - Any ideas how much a repair is? - Over a year old but quite disappointing :-( - Any help/Advice would be amazing!
PS - The power light comes on and the blue light flashes about once a second
Thanks
Tom
Quote from: ukv1290 on August 26, 2010, 04:08:01 AMAny help/Advice would be amazing!
I would try reinstalling the software, and if that doesn't work, try another PC if possible to see if the same thing happens.
I would reinstall software as dave says.
They do offer a 2 year guarantee.
When you reconnected your box to the pc did you use the same USB port as before or another one. If another one you will have to install the drivers again.
Thanks guys, will try suggestions above and let you know how I get on :-)
Tom
Hmm still no luck :-(
have you also reinstalled the drivers ?
(and latest version )
Go through these steps
http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/help/hardware_connection.htm
It does sound like the drivers are not installed.