AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: prbflight on March 07, 2008, 03:27:15 PM

Title: MyLog Screen size
Post by: prbflight on March 07, 2008, 03:27:15 PM
When I open MyLog the screen is always slightly larger then my monitor screen.  I resize it but when I close RB I loose the setting.  When I reopen MyLog I'm back to an oversize screen again.  Am I missing something.  It's annoying.

Paul
Title: Re: MyLog Screen size
Post by: AirNav Support on March 07, 2008, 03:28:45 PM
What is your screen resolution?
Title: Re: MyLog Screen size
Post by: prbflight on March 07, 2008, 03:32:48 PM
1024 X 768

Highest (32 bit)

Thanks for the fast reply!

Paul
Title: Re: MyLog Screen size
Post by: AirNav Support on March 07, 2008, 03:39:55 PM
Thats curious, we have same resolutions on our test machine and its not larger than the display. We will take a look.