Durban International (FADN) has closed and the new King Shaka International (FALE) has taken its place as the international airport serving Durban.
I have edited all the routes on my database to replace FADN with FALE but after a while they revert back to FADN. I assume that the main database needs to be amended. Can this not be done as it is a simple edit.
The IATA code has remained DUR
Chris11 - I remember making exactly the same comment about three months ago. These things apparently take a LONG time to filter through :-(
Rod
I believe that I should just change the datetime stamp to stop getting data from the network but that is not the correct solution
Quote from: RodBearden on August 28, 2010, 10:55:50 AMChris11 - I remember making exactly the same comment about three months ago. These things apparently take a LONG time to filter through :-(
It's ironic - AirNav are offering me help with routes, when I don't need it (www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=5356.msg53863#msg53863), but you guys who are struggling to get accurate routes are left on your own ...