AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: grasscutter on August 30, 2010, 03:33:31 PM

Title: Password
Post by: grasscutter on August 30, 2010, 03:33:31 PM
In clearing the crap out of my laptop my Air Nav programme was removed. I have put in my disk to reload and have come to the log in window. I have the username registration but cannot remember my password. When I click on it to have it sent by E Mail immediately it transfers me to the forum and I don't know where to go from here. Can anyone offer help as to how I might obtain my password or perhaps create a new one. I also think it has frozen me out having tried three times to log in with what I thought was my password and obviously wasn't.
Title: Re: Password
Post by: sherlock holmes on August 30, 2010, 03:45:20 PM
Hi,
If you used the original username and password, they should be located on the installation disk cover? Have you checked there?

Sherlock Holmes
Title: Re: Password
Post by: AirNav Support on August 30, 2010, 03:49:59 PM
Otherwise just contact us with your RB login id and we will provide you the password.
Title: Re: Password
Post by: grasscutter on September 01, 2010, 06:44:58 PM
Will someone from the Air Nav team please tell me how long I have to wait for someone to come back to me with my password. As you will see I was told on the forum to E Mail the team with my user ID to get my Password. I did this on Monday I am still waiting!
Title: Re: Password
Post by: AirNav Support on September 01, 2010, 07:24:58 PM
Do you have a ticket id number? The support ticket queue is clear at the moment so either we have replied or we didn't get the email.
Title: Re: Password
Post by: grasscutter on September 01, 2010, 07:57:26 PM
The E Mail was sent at 7.43pm on 30th August to airnavsystems.com. I have not received an acknowledgement or ticket number.
Title: Re: Password
Post by: AirNav Support on September 01, 2010, 08:01:06 PM
If you didn't get a ticket id we didn't get it I am afraid.

PM Your details or go to the contact page listed in our signature and fill out the form.
Title: Re: Password
Post by: grasscutter on September 02, 2010, 03:59:15 PM
Will someone from the Air Nav team please respond to my request to unlock my password. I have now sent three E Mails since Monday and still havent received a ticket number or acknowledgement. I found my disk cover which shows the Activation Code but the system will not accept it, presumably the password.
Please will someone attend to it, my activation code is PG******.

Thank you!
Title: Re: Password
Post by: AirNav Support on September 02, 2010, 05:46:57 PM
We blocked out your login code as it shouldn't be posted in public. We have sent you your password.

Please note we didn't receive any of your emails and we ask any customer who does not get a ticket id when you email us within 12 hours to use the contact form or PM us.