AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: freqhopping on September 02, 2010, 09:02:08 PM

Title: MyLog not logging all aircraft received in MyFlights
Post by: freqhopping on September 02, 2010, 09:02:08 PM
After the program not wanting to shut down last week (the border of the application remained but everything had closed) upon restarting it I've noticed MyLog is not recording everything it should.  I noticed this because many of my alerted milair flights are not showing up in MyLog.

I figured maybe the database file was corrupted so I moved it elsewhere so the program could start fresh.  The problem continued.

I had been using a 3.13 Beta version with no problems for a log time.  So last night I installed the 3.13 final version to give it a try and I still have the problem.

MyLog is also noticeably slow to open, sort and return queries.
Title: Re: MyLog not logging all aircraft received in MyFlights
Post by: easy551 on March 07, 2011, 04:49:07 PM
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. Please someone reply because this is driving my crazy!
Title: Re: MyLog not logging all aircraft received in MyFlights
Post by: AirNav Support on March 07, 2011, 04:55:03 PM
Where have you installed RadarBox and which Operating System are you using?