AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: prbflight on March 08, 2008, 06:29:40 AM

Title: Alert Notification
Post by: prbflight on March 08, 2008, 06:29:40 AM
I have set my alert notification to play a sound when any aircraft are within 50 NM of my home location.  I'm not having any luck getting this to work.  Yes I have set the path to the wav file I want.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks

Paul
Title: Re: Alert Notification
Post by: Allocator on March 08, 2008, 06:56:10 AM
Quote from: prbflight on March 08, 2008, 06:29:40 AM
I have set my alert notification to play a sound when any aircraft are within 50 NM of my home location.  I'm not having any luck getting this to work.  Yes I have set the path to the wav file I want.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks

Paul

Works fine for me.  Have you put the correct home location in the lat/lon boxes on the Alert tab and ticked the "Range" box?

(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2025/2318271178_bd3a3fbf2d.jpg)