AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: G8VXY on September 05, 2010, 04:25:52 PM

Title: Latest Software
Post by: G8VXY on September 05, 2010, 04:25:52 PM
Have recently purchased AirNav Radarbox-Pro 2010, I am having al-sorts of problems, it just dose not seem to be able cope with the amount of traffic I am receiving.

Are there any updates?  the software on the CD with the product is over 2 years old (Software version 2.01 and Firmware Version 2.03.1)

System = MS XP SP3
Hardware Pentium Dual Core, 2.60GHz, 2GB of ram.
Title: Re: Latest Software
Post by: Runway 31 on September 05, 2010, 04:44:34 PM
Follow the link to the latest software version and that should do the trick.

http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/313/ANRB313Setup.exe

Alan
Title: Re: Latest Software
Post by: G8VXY on September 06, 2010, 05:34:49 AM
Thank you for your help many of the bugs have gone, still testing it but there are a few already that I have noted.