AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: davis on March 08, 2008, 07:12:34 AM

Title: computer frozen
Post by: davis on March 08, 2008, 07:12:34 AM
R / B has worked from 23.00 to 7.00 ....This  morning I found white screen and the computer locked .....as with the ver 1.3 
the alert not function as well .. ver 1.3
Not to criticize, but to warn of problems

ciao Gianni
Title: Re: computer frozen
Post by: Allocator on March 08, 2008, 07:16:16 AM
Quote from: davis on March 08, 2008, 07:12:34 AM
R / B has worked from 23.00 to 7.00 ....This  morning I found white screen and the computer locked .....as with the ver 1.3 
the alert not function as well .. ver 1.3
Not to criticize, but to warn of problems

ciao Gianni

Gianni, the alert works fine for me.  Did you select a wav file for the alert?  Is it not working at all, or is it just certain functions of the alert?

(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2025/2318271178_bd3a3fbf2d.jpg)
Title: Re: computer frozen
Post by: davis on March 08, 2008, 09:46:35 AM
To be fair I have to say that alert now works fine,,,
ciao Gianni