AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: ashton152001 on September 10, 2010, 10:12:34 PM

Title: MyFlights Columns
Post by: ashton152001 on September 10, 2010, 10:12:34 PM
Evening all

A new user so apologies if this has been raised before.  I know we can choose what columns we want to display in MyFlights, but, is it possible to change the order they appear in?

I'm running Radarbox on a Netbook and the columns i am mosty interested in aren't grouped together.

Thanks in advance for any help with the above.

Ian
Title: Re: MyFlights Columns
Post by: AirNav Support on September 11, 2010, 12:05:18 AM
Sorry you can't change the order but this has been noted for future versions.
Title: Re: MyFlights Columns
Post by: andrewarles on September 11, 2010, 08:11:34 AM
AirNav,

Is the RadarBoxBugs/Suggestions list up to date?

This would be a very useful feature and doesn't appear to be on the list.

The bug that I reported a few weeks ago regarding the quick list is also not noted, and I have a few other bugs and suggestions as well.  Where should I post them and who manages the list?

Rgds

Andrew
Title: Re: MyFlights Columns
Post by: AirNav Support on September 11, 2010, 05:25:53 PM
If you send them to us we will pass them to the developers who will do a quick check to whether it is actually a bug or user/computer specfic error.

The link itself is just use for bugs. We do have suggestions thread on the forum which is used for suggestions.