AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: eggplant on September 12, 2010, 02:29:35 PM

Title: Freebies ?
Post by: eggplant on September 12, 2010, 02:29:35 PM
Quote from: viking9 on September 12, 2010, 09:06:47 AM

These days you don't ban complainants very often (you prefer to give perks such as free network to some of the brown-noses) but you refuse to accept that ANRB software has a multitude of bugs such as loss of MyLog data.

Tom

Airnav can you confirm/deny that you have given freebies away to users that have brown noses ?

If so, then I hope my new signature will be rewarded in some way ! Thanks.
Title: Re: Freebies ?
Post by: AirNav Support on September 12, 2010, 02:43:23 PM
Eggplant,

You annoyed other customers in your last post with your comments and now your annoying us by being silly or creating further drama on the forum. Your now skating on very thin ice.

We do not do anything stupid like what is being mentioned in the post.

The relevant user has in the past been associated himself with various sites known with heavily favouring other competitors, he has also more than once been warned for his antics on this forum. He also admitted to having various other accounts on this forum (why you can guess) and finally he recently said he wasn't a customer of AirNav anymore. As you can see from the above he is hardly a person to trust.

Please be aware that there are people who are trying to stir up trouble.

Lets get back to discussing things which are appropriately related to RadarBox.
Title: Re: Freebies ?
Post by: eggplant on September 12, 2010, 03:07:35 PM
With respect - you are annoying me now !
I thank you for enlightening me about the post suggesting there were possible freebie activities.  I guess the "skating on thin ice" innuendo is a threat to ban me ? Sigh. 

I would have thought you would have appreciated the fact that I followed your instructions in the "new data lost .." thread by not posting my comment in there in order to keep that thread on track. Seems I get a rollicking anyway. Air7677 has asked you exactly the same question that I did - yet I don't see any reprimand issued to him/her.

I don't understand why you seem to have a "downer" on me . Is it just because I may have opinions that you don't like ? If it will give you satisfaction then go ahead and ban me.

Goodnight.
Title: Re: Freebies ?
Post by: AirNav Support on September 12, 2010, 03:14:11 PM
"Please do not be caught up in certain people trying to spread lies and there own agenda. "

This was our response in the other thread to everyone which you ignored by starting this post. You knew full well what the response would be as well.  Now you have got that response so do not attempt to hide behind that fact we said don't go off topic.
Title: Re: Freebies ?
Post by: juangelb on September 12, 2010, 04:15:41 PM
The dafault on duty criers again....
I guess if they are able anough to use a computer....

Cheers
Title: Re: Freebies ?
Post by: Runway 31 on September 12, 2010, 04:56:37 PM
Ignore the troll and he will get fed up and go and annoy someone else.  Dont take the bait.
Title: Re: Freebies ?
Post by: Chris11 on September 12, 2010, 04:59:03 PM
Agreed
Title: Re: Freebies ?
Post by: EK01 on September 12, 2010, 06:48:01 PM
Oh No!

Not him again. Now on another thread. For God's sake AN ban him. The rest of us are getting thorughly fed up with this guy !
Title: Re: Freebies ?
Post by: air7677 on September 13, 2010, 12:55:21 AM
eko1. i agree.
But you have to laugh at the way airnav handle tom-viking9
after all he started this charade
from S.F.
Title: Re: Freebies ?
Post by: neroon79 on September 13, 2010, 02:59:08 AM
This "all" reminds me of a Movie from my childhood ages.
The name of the Movie: The NeverEnding Story.
So, welcome to chapter 84, lean back and enjoy the Movie!
Title: Re: Freebies ?
Post by: juangelb on September 18, 2010, 01:15:51 AM
Post Removed - AirNav Support (Reason was an attack on another member)
Title: Re: Freebies ?
Post by: flightinair on September 18, 2010, 07:39:03 AM
no entiendo
Title: Re: Freebies ?
Post by: EK01 on September 18, 2010, 08:24:41 AM
I agree. Complete gibberish from beginning to end.

If you took the trouble to look at other more SENSIBLE threads from AN users that are here to help each other and not spread stupid critisicm of AN and other users, you would know my name is Ian. This particular subject has been done to death. At least, the majority of us thought it had.

AN
Time you started vetting these posts more frequently as there would appear to be a few unwelcome ones getting through. Some people aren't heeding the banning warnings being given out ! I say again the majority of us are getting thoroughly fed up of these guys.

Cheers from EK01 ( and especially for juangelb, that's IAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Title: Re: Freebies ?
Post by: Runway 31 on September 18, 2010, 11:05:48 AM
English is not the first language and I hope there may have been something lost in translation here.

I dont know where this came from but there was no attack on you here Juangelb, no where has been your banning mentioned.

Alan
Title: Re: Freebies ?
Post by: EK01 on September 18, 2010, 12:21:57 PM
AN,

Thankyou for removing the unnecessary post from juangelb. This is an excellent forum, let's keep it that way.

Ian