AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: grasscutter on September 19, 2010, 08:45:23 AM

Title: Help!
Post by: grasscutter on September 19, 2010, 08:45:23 AM
Anyone had a similar problem to what I am having, if so any suggestions.
My card details expired and so my annual subscription couldn't be renewed hence no network system. I was notified by Plimus and explained how to update the details but after typing in the new card details and clicking on submit you get the same screen back again on the face of it it seems a problem with the Plimus setup. They have referred it to their engineers but of course there is no indication how long it will take to put right and all the time I cannot get the network. This has been going on for a week now. Any suggestions please.
Title: Re: Help!
Post by: RodBearden on September 19, 2010, 09:52:26 AM
Grasscutter - I suggest you contact Support direct:

Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html or
[email protected]

Rod