Hi All,
Is anybody else having issues with gofreeserve / ftp upload at the mo?
Had to reinstall my computer over the weekend, but made sure I made a copy of the setting. It just gets as far as connecting and that's it.
Pretty sure my rb setting are correct, have attached a screenshot just in case
Thanks
Mine is working OK - I've got a / in front of the htdocs folder entry - might make a difference.
Rod
Thanks Rod, gave it a go with the forward slash, but still no joy unfortunately
Bad luck - that's me out of ideas, then :-(
Rod
Have you tried logging on directly to your account at gofreeserve?
http://cpanel.gofreeserve.com/index.php
I did indeed, and I can login, but when I try and ftp into it then it connects but waits for a welcome message then disconnects!
I noticed that my alerts aren't coming by email as well, even though it tells me that they are sent, so i'm assuming it's a windows issue. Have done the whole exception in avg thing and also windows firewall, and then also disabling both but nothing seems to work unfortunately
As an update; I've disabled Windows Firewall via services.msc and this has fixed the gofreeserve upload issue, which is cool. But I'm still not getting the alert emails