Hi,
Got an e-mail yeterday from you with a 50% offer. I have lost the e-mail, did it cover a
years subscription of the network with the 10 minute delay?
If it did I would be interested.
Thanks
Mike.
Email is also posted at http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=5479
"In the meanwhile we are offering a 50% discount on any subscription product until the end of this weekend."
Thanks Tarbat.
There was a discount code ??
Mike.
PAYHALF31
How much is the Annual Real-time access, I can only see 6 months on the order page.
There is no annual real time access and before you ask, you can't buy two 6 month subscriptions and add them together :)
Hi,
I subscribed today for real-time with your discount offer. Amazing to watch my hometown "Cargolux" fleet all over the world !
Hosch
Quote from: AirNav Support on September 24, 2010, 01:34:46 PM
you can't buy two 6 month subscriptions and add them together :)
What happens if you try. The webform certainly seems to support it - does it get rejected at payment time?
(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5016/20100925095254.jpg)
The webform is not intelligent enough to block it as you can buy two subscriptions for two different boxes.