AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: rashers on September 24, 2010, 01:19:50 PM

Title: radar box hardware going red
Post by: rashers on September 24, 2010, 01:19:50 PM
hi lads can anyone help me im losing connection hardware light turning red when i plug out usb and plug it back in goes green stays on for 10 min and goes again i put externel anteena up on roof would this have anything to do with it thanks
Title: Re: radar box hardware going red
Post by: bratters on September 24, 2010, 01:31:41 PM
More likely it's your USB lead. Not uncommon. Try another lead.
Title: Re: radar box hardware going red
Post by: abrad41 on September 24, 2010, 02:19:57 PM
I have just had the same problem, my box has been disconnected for the last couple of weeks.

In the mean time I had done some windows updates (rashers have you done any updates)

I un-installed the drivers and re-installed them, everything working fine now.

Andy