AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Brimon on September 30, 2010, 01:14:37 PM

Title: Internet Explorer / ANRB.
Post by: Brimon on September 30, 2010, 01:14:37 PM
I have always had a problem with this, just a niggle & probably nothing to do with ANRB.When I have the box up while surfing the net, usually trying to hack EK01's bank account (Only joking Ian), when I quit Internet Explorer in hangs the Radarbox which then closes.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Cheers,
Brimon
Title: Re: Internet Explorer / ANRB.
Post by: EK01 on September 30, 2010, 03:29:31 PM
That'll teach you !

Ian
Title: Re: Internet Explorer / ANRB.
Post by: DaveReid on September 30, 2010, 03:36:07 PM
Stack overflow caused by numbers larger than the program can handle :-)
Title: Re: Internet Explorer / ANRB.
Post by: Brimon on September 30, 2010, 03:45:12 PM
Dave,

Bill Gates sends Ian begging letters!

Ian won the Euromillions before he left Scotland. I asked him what he was going to do about the begging letters? He said he would still keep sending them!
Title: Re: Internet Explorer / ANRB.
Post by: lambertw on December 20, 2010, 02:58:00 PM
Quote from: Brimon on September 30, 2010, 01:14:37 PM
I have always had a problem with this, just a niggle & probably nothing to do with ANRB.When I have the box up while surfing the net, usually trying to hack EK01's bank account (Only joking Ian), when I quit Internet Explorer in hangs the Radarbox which then closes.

Any ideas what could be causing this?
Is there a cure for this, as I am suffering this problem on occasions,(ANRB shutting down that is).

Cheers,
Brimon
Title: Re: Internet Explorer / ANRB.
Post by: AirNav Support on December 21, 2010, 05:45:39 PM
Haven't been able to replicate this, do you have any addons running in internet explorer?
Title: Re: Internet Explorer / ANRB.
Post by: vonsmalhausen on December 21, 2010, 08:55:34 PM
i also have this, often when i use IE at the same time as ANRB, ANRB tends to block and have to be shut down.
this usually happens on my laptop, do both my laptop and desktop are windows 7 64bit home edition
Title: Re: Internet Explorer / ANRB.
Post by: Brimon on December 22, 2010, 11:17:16 AM
Quote from: AirNav Support on December 21, 2010, 05:45:39 PM
Haven't been able to replicate this, do you have any addons running in internet explorer?

Hi Airnav,
              No nothing else running in the background.I have tested it after closing all running apps, services (Ones which I can shut down & still keep the system running) but no luck.
It is not a major problem, I have tended to use Chrome if surfing & RBing at the same time, Chrome seems to play okay with RB.