Hi
My PC (Win7 64bit) keeps BSOD on my when running Radarbox for a period of time. Below is a report from the memory dump. It suggests that a driver is the culprit, so I would like to remove the current radarbox driver and reinstall a fresh copy. Can someone advice driver name and if I can download just the 64bit driver?
Thanks
Graham
On Fri 01/10/2010 11:43:59 your computer crashed
This was likely caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe
Bugcheck code: 0x1 (0x773AFFBA, 0x0, 0xFFFF, 0xFFFFF88002331CA0)
Error: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH
Dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\100110-23992-01.dmp
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect, possibly the culprit is in another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.
64bit Driver is at
http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/support.html
Any chance of an update with a high res icon for the Radarbox?
The (unspecified) generic icon looks a bit bland...
(http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8751/20101002110018.jpg)
We will add it to the list.
I've made an icon for Windows 7 following instructions on a Microsoft website (for those interested: http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/device/DeviceExperience/CreateDevMetadataPkg.mspx).
I have no idea if this will work on another pc (due to the rather complex GUID topic), but you may give it a try.
To install under Windows 7: first unzip and then place the attached file in x:\programdata\microsoft\windows\devicemetadatastore\en-US
where x: is your system drive letter.
Terre
It works fine thank you in my version of Windows 7
Just copied the file to the location as per your instructions
then checked in the control panel and there it was.
Thanks very much,
Best regards,
Ian.
& works here too, many thanks Terre
regards
Bob
Quote from: Terre on October 02, 2010, 03:06:03 PM
I've made an icon for Windows 7 following instructions on a Microsoft website
Thanks for that - works well here as well.
I can't post a screenshot, currently am getting a "Sorry, you are not allowed to post links." message when I try!
Thats weird, try that again please.
all good now :)
(http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/2794/20101003095028.jpg)
Great! Thanks
Thanks for your replies. Great to see it's working for you guys. I might create another and more windows-style like icon of the RadarBox soon. The one used above has just been a QAD-approach, using a simple jpg (that is why it might look different on other backgrounds than white). If any of you is good in creating a breathtaking icon for the RadarBox with Photoshop/Illustrator I am glad to use that.