AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Chris11 on October 03, 2010, 09:07:52 AM

Title: actype
Post by: Chris11 on October 03, 2010, 09:07:52 AM
I assume the actype table has no relevance and its contents can be ignored.
The anlv_photo_asdi as well.
Title: Re: actype
Post by: DaveReid on October 03, 2010, 12:02:31 PM
Quote from: Chris11 on October 03, 2010, 09:07:52 AMI assume the actype table has no relevance and its contents can be ignored.

I've always assumed (dangerous, I know!) that the ACTYPE table had something to do with the way aircraft type codes were populated in the main Aircraft table.

Of course I could be completely wrong, but OTOH why would RadarBox ship with a completely redundant table in the NavData database ?
Title: Re: actype
Post by: AirNav Support on October 03, 2010, 12:20:31 PM
The actype table is used to populate the main table.

The table anlv_photo_asdi isn't used any more. It was in very early versions.
Title: Re: actype
Post by: Chris11 on October 03, 2010, 02:11:08 PM
Thanks - how does this table get updated?
Title: Re: actype
Post by: AirNav Support on October 03, 2010, 02:13:27 PM
It doesn't at present, but will do in the next version.
Title: Re: actype
Post by: Chris11 on October 03, 2010, 03:00:59 PM
Thanks - looking forward to it