Hello. I recently purchased my AirNav RadarBox 3D and being completely new to it, I am having difficulty finding my way around the program. Would there be anybody here from Britain available to talk me through tweaking a few settings over the phone? Message me the phone number and I will give you a call.
Thanks.
It would probably help if you could indicate in what areas assistance was required :-)
Just ask which settings you're thinking of "tweaking", and I'm sure we can help. It's also worth viewing some of Airnav's tutorial videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/AirNavSystems
Have a look on You Tube as well, there are some informative clips on there for RB
Thanks for your suggestions, folks. I've been in touch with peps, and I think he's now sorted.
Rod
Thanks for the help guys, but I am back in buisness now thanks to Rod. No need to post anymore :)