AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: meder on October 26, 2010, 04:39:27 PM

Title: printing
Post by: meder on October 26, 2010, 04:39:27 PM
How can I print a screen map? I have trolled the book. and searched the web but cannot find a way to do it.
I think I have a fault on my pre amp, so running with amp off for 12 hrs and then amp on for 12 hrs so would like to print so as I can compare polar diagrams.
am I am missing somthing obvious. Hope not
thanks
Title: Re: printing
Post by: AirNav Support on October 26, 2010, 04:40:47 PM
In the menu, you should see File -> Screenshot
Title: Re: printing
Post by: meder on October 26, 2010, 04:48:32 PM
Thanks for that it saves it as a giff can handle them
I new it would be easy Ill use age as an excuse.
Thanks again for super fast responce