Hello
I have been using my AirNav box for ove 18 months now and have just transfered it to a new computer.
I now have Windows 7.
I have loaded the original software but there is no responce from the airnav box. I have the yellow light on but nothing else.
I have been trying to look for a link to update my software, drivers etc but to no avail
Download the latest version from
http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/support.html
The drivers are also listed further down the page.
I have downloded the new version and have downloaded the drivers onto my desktop into the appriopiate file tried to update driver no joy.
The computer says that it can't find any new drivers.
Help
Follow the driver install guide below
http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/help/installation.htm
Please note, it mentions RadarBox 2007, you will need to point to 2010.
I am running WINDOWS 7 ok.
I have installed the software the computer is not recoginising the equipment due to no drivers. I have followed the above link and I do not get the new hardware install wizard.
Help
I now have a driver installed.
It states the following driver date 27/6/2007
Driver version 2.2.4.0
Digital signer Not digitaly signed.
I have tried to update but it says that I have the best driver for my system.
Still not working help PLEASE
Well thats the end of that then.
Thanks
The page below does contain a link for 64bit drivers.
http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/support.html
If your machine is using Windows 7 64bit, download the 64bit drivers and extract them to a location. Then update your drivers by pointing them to where you extracted your drivers.
Have now installed on Vista instead of Windows 7.
Tahnaks for the help
Have a problem here, just got a HP laptop, running windows 7 64bit, i've extracted the drivers etc and device manager states everything is ok. However when I start RB I get the message stating 'RB needs to know more about your location', but when i enter the details and click 'ok' nothing happens. If i try to close the box, the message re-appears! Also when I compare this box to the one on my desktop pc (windows 7 32bit) there is no 'apply' or 'cancel' click box next to the 'ok' option.
I'm puzzled!!
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=5647.msg57800#msg57800
Quote from: tarbat on December 19, 2010, 11:31:54 PM
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=5647.msg57800#msg57800
Thanks, all sorted now! :o)