AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: RNAGG on November 07, 2010, 06:49:24 PM

Title: Problem on routes RadarBox
Post by: RNAGG on November 07, 2010, 06:49:24 PM
Guys,

would like help on a problem I have noticed on routes RadarBox. In my database I have the flight GOL1602 SBGL-SBSV dated recent update. However, the screen appears with the route SDAM-SBGL.

Hence the program searched for this information? There is in the database this information! In addition, the airport does not operate SDAM commercial flight!

My choice of routes is cleared to not update automatically.

Follow the screen attached to the information.

I thank the help of you.

Regards,

Renato Nagg
RadarBox Brasil Ltda. ME
www.radarboxbrasil.com
http://radarboxbrasil.com/blog/
Title: Re: Problem on routes RadarBox
Post by: tarbat on November 07, 2010, 10:46:39 PM
Routes for network flights aren't retrieved from your local database, they get sent directly with the network aircraft details from Airnav's server.