AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: John Racars on November 08, 2010, 07:42:38 PM

Title: Exploration request
Post by: John Racars on November 08, 2010, 07:42:38 PM
Hi All,

striking to me since the last days I come back from hollidays I do not see ane CLX or UPS flights on the screen any more. Are they stop using SBS-broadcasting?

Thank you in advance for any clou.

Title: Re: Exploration request
Post by: Aerotower on November 08, 2010, 11:16:31 PM
Cargolux continues to use the ADS-B and not the SBS. :P
Title: Re: Exploration request
Post by: DVDW on November 09, 2010, 07:48:51 AM
Hi John,

Yesterdag i received 8 Cargolux flights and 2 UPS flights so i think they are still using ADS-B.

Regards,

Dirk.
Title: Re: Exploration request
Post by: John Racars on November 09, 2010, 10:47:06 AM
Quote from: DVDW on November 09, 2010, 07:48:51 AM
using ADS-B.

Sorry, I ment that too. But still there are no UPS and CLX-flight on my screen...

Thank you Aerotower and Dirk for your reactions anyway!
Title: Re: Exploration request
Post by: tarbat on November 09, 2010, 11:22:30 AM
Yesterday, I also saw three logged with ADS-B positions:
2 Cargolux aircraft - LX-RCV and LX-SCV (CLX772).
1 UPS aircraft - N273UP (UPS214)

See my log at http://www.tarbat.gofreeserve.com/data.htm
(click on the AIRLINE column to sort)
Title: Re: Exploration request
Post by: Runway 31 on November 09, 2010, 11:33:08 AM
I am still receiving Cargolux and UPS with full positional information also.  I cannot think of any reason why they would stop using the equipment.

Alan