We need all the users that reported SQL Problems to send us a private message urgently.
We need you to send us the navdata.* and mylog.* files, zipped, to our email (that will be passed to you after the private message) so we can test the routines we have developed to avoid that error. The faster you send these corrupted files the faster the patch will come out.
Attention to all: this is not a severe problem, actually it is something very simple to correct that, for some reason, has not been detected by 5 beta testers during one month of testing. :-(
There could be a slight problem here as far as I'm concerned.
I had the problem, but the only way I could get ANRB to work again was by deleting those files. Hopefully somebody has saved them and can help.
I've re-
Quote from: steveb25 on March 12, 2008, 12:17:00 PM
I had the problem, but the only way I could get ANRB to work again was by deleting those files. Hopefully somebody has saved them and can help.
Don't worry, I've re-created the problem and emailed the files to AirNav.
Ok tarbat
At least there is some data for them to play wioth