AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: freqhopping on November 15, 2010, 01:26:10 AM

Title: N907FJ
Post by: freqhopping on November 15, 2010, 01:26:10 AM
AC89B3

Has anyone ever logged this aircraft?  I believe this may be the aircraft using the mode-S code for N907MJ AC8A49.  The flights I've logged tend to match those of a Mesa Airlines CRJ9. 

Right now I think this ac is ASH2643. http://flightaware.com/live/flight/ASH2643
Title: Re: N907FJ
Post by: chewycanes on November 15, 2010, 08:34:39 AM
Hi
I have not logged this ModeS but looking it up on the Gatwick Aviation Society website it shows as AC89B3 N907FJ CRJ9 Messa Airlines. Hope this helps.

Brian
Title: Re: N907FJ
Post by: Runway 31 on November 15, 2010, 09:04:50 AM
Checked and AC89B3 belongs to CRJ900ER N907FJ of Mesa / US Airways Express and is in the d/b as such.  What the aircraft is actually showing may well be a different matter though as misscodes do happen.

Alan