AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: anodes on November 25, 2010, 04:48:37 PM

Title: My Flights - Network FLights
Post by: anodes on November 25, 2010, 04:48:37 PM
Hi All, if the flights are in the 'network flights' & then enter within the range of 'My flights', should they be listed in 'My flights', & vice - versa.
Thanks Steve
Title: Re: My Flights - Network FLights
Post by: Chris11 on November 25, 2010, 04:51:05 PM
Yes - as soon as you start picking them up they will move to your flights.
In case you don't know your flights don't have an * after the flight ID or ICAO24 code
Title: Re: My Flights - Network FLights
Post by: anodes on November 25, 2010, 04:58:11 PM
Thanks Chris11 - I thought that was how it worked - you have confirmed it for me, but is there any reason  why it does not, I have done the basic's ie no filters set etc
Regards Steve
Title: Re: My Flights - Network FLights
Post by: anodes on November 25, 2010, 05:02:34 PM
I have saved a screen shot if anyone would like to view the problem.
Steve
Title: Re: My Flights - Network FLights
Post by: AirNav Support on November 25, 2010, 05:10:09 PM
Please show us the screenshot so we can fully understand what you are seeing.

Thanks
Title: Re: My Flights - Network FLights
Post by: anodes on November 25, 2010, 06:41:25 PM
Thank you AirNav. I have done as you requested .
Steve