Since the beginning of this week the download of new satellite layers aren't working.
I can see that a SYN_SENT (using TCPView) is sent to jabba.jpl.nasa.gov but no picture or stl file are saved.
Is this a known problem?
//Niklas
We will investigate this.
Any update on this? Still not working for me. :-(
Just tested it and its working fine at the moment.
Do you have the RadarBox installed in a seperate folder outside of Program Files?
Yes, It's installed on a separate partition (D:) in a folder named Radarbox.
I looked in the elf-file after trying to download a satellite layer and I get a connection timeout exception.
Using TCPView (from Sysinternals) I see that only a SYN_SENT is sent to http://jabba.jpl.nasa.gov and nothing else happens.
Seems the OnEarth server is overloaded and is blocking requests.
It's working fine for me.
Rod
It's possible that it's blocking requests from my ISP (TeliaSonera, Sweden) or that I'm in a non-cached area, southern Sweden, as they call it.
Not sure, anyone else from Sweden who can try this, please try and get back to us :)