Hi
Something thats has bugged me for a while. Due to high numbers of aircraft around SE England not all aircraft details are shown on the map. If you occasionally hover witht he mouse cursor on a plot with no details the details will appear but not always. I end up wiggling the mouse and sometimes the details appear. Is there a more precise way to get details of a particular plot to appear?
Thanks
Graham
I'm in a low traffic area, but one method would be to draw a box round the aircraft you want details of (right click mouse and drag).
I see, this zooms in on that plane plot and then the details come up. Not quite what i was after but a workaround. Have to zoom out each time.... lazy i know
Graham
Quote from: GreekSpy2001 on December 17, 2010, 12:23:35 PMHave to zoom out each time.... lazy i know
What I do is save a map as "1 Home". Then whenever you want to return to your default zoom, right click on the map and press "S" "1" to return to your default zoom level.