Hi,
Normally tarbat has these but recently a lot of new Russian a/c registered VP-,VQ-, etc are coming up with a British flag instead of the cayman/bermuda flag.
So does anyone have a new DAT008 file to change the flags over ?
Thanks
Mike.
All I can do is take the latest countries.dat file from sbs-resources, and generate the equivalent D008.dat file. I've done that, although the date on the sbs-resources countries file dates back to 14-Apr-2010. Do you know of a more recent countries.dat file?
All this file does is add these three lines:
AW,Aruba_P4-SBR,010010000100001101001001
NL,Netherlands,0100100001000010--------
NY,New Zealand Mil,1100100001111111--------
Flags can be found at:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=4263.msg43959#msg43959
And some missing flags at:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=4263.msg42915#msg42915
Mike, what are the ModeS hex codes of these Russian aircraft?
EDIT: Old D008.dat file removed from attachments
Quote from: tarbat on December 18, 2010, 11:34:05 AM
Mike, what are the ModeS hex codes of these Russian aircraft?
It is the VQ-B series. It is in the 4249** range. VQ-BZZ is already allocated out-of-sequence and is hex 424986
Quote from: ACW367 on December 18, 2010, 12:52:02 PMIt is the VQ-B series. It is in the 4249** range.
Okay. If you want to add a line to cover aircraft in the 4249xx range, then this is the line to use:
For Bermuda Flag
BM,Bermuda_16,0100001001001001--------
For Cayman Islands Flag
AI,Cayman Islands_12,0100001001001001--------
I can't vouch for the accuracy of this, since I don't know if these codes have been "officially" allocated.
Yes Tarbat the codes are official. The Bermudan and Cayman codes are subsections of the batch of codes allocated to the UK CAA (400000 to 43FFFF). I have seen the CAA document through work that allocates this batch for Bermdan use. However it is not online.
Updated D008.dat file attached, to include the line:
BM,Bermuda_16,0100001001001001--------
Hi,
Sorry for delay but it's as ACW has already said.
Thanks again tarbat for the good work.
Mike.