AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: theastra on December 24, 2010, 07:53:31 PM

Title: ANRB start up program
Post by: theastra on December 24, 2010, 07:53:31 PM
Hi, I hope somebody can shed some light on this. This morning, I had ANRB attached to the PC it normally runs with, and it was working fine. I disconnected the box and used it with a laptop (netbook) for a couple of hours. I subsequently re-attached the box to the primary PC, launched the program, and got as far as 'loading nav data' and then the program stopped responding. This happened 4 times before the program finally ran thru the entire startup sequence and launched. Now it is working fine. During all these failed starts, I re-booted the PC a couple of times, checked the USB cable, etc. I also hooked the box back up before turning on the PC.

I'm running windows 7 on the primary computer & XP on the laptop.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Steven

P.S. It just stopped working. I re-launched, and the start-up took about 4 minutes? The start-up almost always takes ages...how come?
Title: Re: ANRB start up program
Post by: dudbaker on December 25, 2010, 10:19:00 AM
Steven

To speed up the start go to Mylog/Tools and delete old data.  This will delete flight data but not aircraft data.

Dudley