AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: vic_atc on December 28, 2010, 02:30:22 PM

Title: Multiple condition for alerts
Post by: vic_atc on December 28, 2010, 02:30:22 PM
Hello,

And wish you a Happy New Year to everybody! :)

I wonder if there is any possibility to use logical operators to combine multiple conditions for a single alert. For example, I want to be alerted when a B744 is below FL200. Or when an aircraft flying below FL150 enters a specific area.

Sorry if this topic was previously discussed. I agree that my post to be erased in that case.

Thank you!
Title: Re: Multiple condition for alerts
Post by: RodBearden on December 28, 2010, 02:55:19 PM
Hi vic_atc

This has indeed been discussed before - an we hope that the logic will be developed in the way that conditional formattting used to work in Excel.

We'll have to see whether AirNav do indeed do something like that for the next release, whenever that may be.

Rod