AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: superspotter on January 01, 2011, 11:29:20 PM

Title: Software version
Post by: superspotter on January 01, 2011, 11:29:20 PM
Hi Guys;
My software version shows V.2.01, is this the current version? I suspect not, if so, how and where do I get the latest version? Incidentally, my drop down help menu does not show a "check for updates" tab unlike the one in the actual help menu?
regards clive.
Title: Re: Software version
Post by: AirNav Support on January 01, 2011, 11:35:09 PM
Download the Latest version (3.13 known as Pro) from

http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/support.html
Title: Re: Software version
Post by: superspotter on January 01, 2011, 11:37:40 PM
Thanks for that, I assume it's the first of the three shown, the full download one? regards clive.
Title: Re: Software version
Post by: superspotter on January 01, 2011, 11:44:39 PM
No scrub that! It will be the third of the three then :)