AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Brimon on January 03, 2011, 10:19:28 PM

Title: Password Retrieval.
Post by: Brimon on January 03, 2011, 10:19:28 PM
Had a problem with computer earlier & it has forgotten my password, which to be quite honest I don't even remember setting up, however I clicked the "Click here to have your password emailed to you immediately" link & it just takes me to the Airnav home page.

I have emailed Airnav Support & await their response, they are usually very prompt, but does anyone know if there is a link to retrieve your password?

Cheers Brimon.

P.S. Happy New Year to all my readers LOL!
Title: Re: Password Retrieval.
Post by: Brimon on January 03, 2011, 10:22:49 PM
Airnav has answered already, superb service as usual, everything working fine.
Title: Re: Password Retrieval.
Post by: pwfu on February 06, 2011, 07:30:47 PM
Can you let me know the answer the please? The button on start up doesn't lead anywhere useful

thanks