AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: John Racars on January 04, 2011, 01:17:01 PM

Title: Brg
Post by: John Racars on January 04, 2011, 01:17:01 PM
Hi All,

I am asking me where the abbreviation "Brg" stands for. You can set this collumn as preference in "Grid vissible collumns".

Thank you in advance for your reaction.
Title: Re: Brg
Post by: nortonbeak on January 04, 2011, 01:19:07 PM
I believe it stands for "Bearing".

Title: Re: Brg
Post by: John Racars on January 04, 2011, 01:23:13 PM
Thank you, I suspected it all.

But what does this information say to us?
Title: Re: Brg
Post by: RodBearden on January 04, 2011, 01:26:54 PM
Hans - it's the angle of the plane from your Home posttion - a bearing of 90 degrees means that the plane is due East of you.

Rod
Title: Re: Brg
Post by: John Racars on January 04, 2011, 02:20:50 PM
Aha! Thank you verry much, Rod.

I could not found anyting about this in the manual (yet).

Nortonbeak thank you for your reaction as well.