AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Bob SEN on January 13, 2011, 08:18:32 PM

Title: Anybody know
Post by: Bob SEN on January 13, 2011, 08:18:32 PM
anybody here know why it takes so long to shutdown my network data?........... if I choose to disconnect from the network then it takes ages to disconnect, the list stays until they all "timeout" ...... Im sure it used to happen instantly?.......... any ideas anyone?

regards

Bob
Title: Re: Anybody know
Post by: Bob SEN on January 13, 2011, 10:30:22 PM
I "may" have found the cause............ will check it out tomoz.............
Title: Re: Anybody know
Post by: AirNav Support on January 14, 2011, 08:27:04 AM
It shouldn't be like that. The usual checks

- Running as admin?
- Running from outside the virtual store?
- Antivirus not searching the RB folder?
Title: Re: Anybody know
Post by: Bob SEN on January 14, 2011, 12:45:16 PM
Quote from: AirNav Support on January 14, 2011, 08:27:04 AM
It shouldn't be like that. The usual checks

- Running as admin?
- Running from outside the virtual store?
- Antivirus not searching the RB folder?

Yes, yes & yes............... still happening though...........
maybe clutching at straws here but mylog & navdata files are 30.3mb & 20.9mb respectively, shouldnt be a problem should it?..........

I havent installed anything new other than a few WIN7 updates........ but rolled it back to check & problem still persists....... it is intermittent though....
Title: Re: Anybody know
Post by: Bob SEN on January 15, 2011, 05:25:43 PM
this is a screenshot of todays exploits.......... after "switching off" the network & waiting an age for the flights to dissapear I then clicked on "get network flights" & this is what I got