Just had Tornado ZG726 appear on myflights. However the Alert pop up had the same hex but a different registration ie ZE755. Do they get their data from different sources?
Graham
No same source. What is the hex you used?
Alan
hex code that was used was 43C156. In mylog and DB explorer the hex is associated with ZG726. The alert pop up says ZE755. I have no record of ZE755 in either.
Graham
Hi
I believe the hex for ZE755 is probably 43C3E1 which is nothing like 43C156 even with a minor corruption. I can only suggest it was two tornadoes and the alert got confused between them.
Did you see the a/c or a/c's ?
Brian
43C156 is the correct hex for ZG726. ZE755 is 43C3E1 as Brian states. Was the alert set up for the aircraft type, if so i suppose it is possible for 2 aircraft to have been seen at the same time causing a corruption of the alert data.
Alan