AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Chris11 on January 26, 2011, 07:38:38 PM

Title: Keyboard and Mouse
Post by: Chris11 on January 26, 2011, 07:38:38 PM
Now here is a strange one. All of a sudden, when ANRB is open the mouse and keboard are sluggish and not responsive. As soon as I close ANRB - no problem.

I am on  Win 7 64 bit with a Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse. Was working perfectly and then....

I have checked - no Win updates installed in the last few days.
Title: Re: Keyboard and Mouse
Post by: AirNav Support on January 26, 2011, 10:11:46 PM
Check your system resources (ctrl - alt -delete) and tell us whether your CPU usage is very high when RadarBox is running?
Title: Re: Keyboard and Mouse
Post by: Chris11 on January 27, 2011, 07:19:26 AM
Sorted - re-installed keyboard and mouse drivers

Thanks