AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: mt007 on March 15, 2008, 11:28:39 AM

Title: Many home places?
Post by: mt007 on March 15, 2008, 11:28:39 AM
Hi, guys,
i need help with this.
Is possible we make many home places?

Like: now im in one place but tomorrow im in another place and if RB can safe all places we want?
If possible how we can do it?

Or simply one?

Thx.
Regards.
Title: Re: Many home places?
Post by: AirNav Support on March 15, 2008, 01:24:13 PM
Sorry it only saves one place. The drop down box for towns and cities should make it easier to find your location if you move.
Title: Re: Many home places?
Post by: mt007 on March 15, 2008, 01:45:05 PM
Thx, Support.
regards
Title: Re: Many home places?
Post by: Roadrunner on March 15, 2008, 04:23:42 PM
Quote from: AirNav Support on March 15, 2008, 01:24:13 PM
Sorry it only saves one place. The drop down box for towns and cities should make it easier to find your location if you move.

However, you can create maps for the local areas you want to cover. I have one for Stevenage where I live another one for Ballaugh I-O-M Wwhere the in laws are and local maps for Heathrow, Stansted, Gatwick, London City and Mildenhall.  If and when I go to these places and have RB mobile then I can switch to the required map.
Title: Re: Many home places?
Post by: mt007 on March 15, 2008, 04:40:57 PM
Is one good choice.
Thx.
Regards