AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Jonathan.G on January 29, 2011, 11:11:32 PM

Title: Radar Toulouse (LFBO)
Post by: Jonathan.G on January 29, 2011, 11:11:32 PM
(http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/118/83755813.png)

Hello Everybody !

This is my Radar Website based at Toulouse Blagnac airport (LFBO) FRANCE
You can see all "Airbus" Flights tests and "ATR" flights tests ! (Only the week)

www.radar-toulouse.fr


Thanks !
Title: Re: Radar Toulouse (LFBO)
Post by: Jonathan.G on January 30, 2011, 05:15:58 PM
Airbus + ATR + Dassault FLIGHT TESTS list :

(http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6319/basededonneaibatrdassau.png)

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6319/basededonneaibatrdassau.png (http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6319/basededonneaibatrdassau.png)
Title: Re: Radar Toulouse (LFBO)
Post by: Aerotower on January 31, 2011, 05:21:34 PM
Thanks for that!!!
Title: Re: Radar Toulouse (LFBO)
Post by: Jonathan.G on March 07, 2011, 10:23:08 AM
Small Update today
Title: Re: Radar Toulouse (LFBO)
Post by: tommyg on March 07, 2011, 04:51:06 PM
Just picked up KAL904D A332 HL8228 heading north over GWC at FL390, and got it visual with good trail.

Tommy
Title: Re: Radar Toulouse (LFBO)
Post by: Team Spirit on March 07, 2011, 05:29:09 PM
That's pretty cool Jonathan, many thanks for advising us - great work :)

Cheers Dave.
Title: Re: Radar Toulouse (LFBO)
Post by: AirNav Development on March 07, 2011, 10:49:04 PM
Very nice site!
Title: Re: Radar Toulouse (LFBO)
Post by: AirNav Development on March 07, 2011, 11:19:44 PM
Please add that request to the "Future Version Requests" thread.
Title: Re: Radar Toulouse (LFBO)
Post by: superspotter on April 15, 2011, 09:04:47 AM
Slightly off topic but I am a little confused1 Just looked at this excellent toulouse site and I noticed it was showing as Radar Box Pro 4.3. I thought I had pro also but when I look in the "about" tab I have Radarbox 2010 3.13. Are these different platforms? regards clive.
Title: Re: Radar Toulouse (LFBO)
Post by: RodBearden on April 15, 2011, 11:56:03 AM
Clive - version 4.03 is identical to 3.13, except that 4.03 has the extra 3D capability.

Rod
Title: Re: Radar Toulouse (LFBO)
Post by: superspotter on April 15, 2011, 12:20:26 PM
Thanks for the explanation Rod, not interested in 3D so Im happy!
Title: Re: Radar Toulouse (LFBO)
Post by: Jonathan.G on April 16, 2011, 02:12:45 AM
hehe ^^
Title: Re: Radar Toulouse (LFBO)
Post by: Jonathan.G on May 10, 2011, 05:38:56 PM
Small size update today :) enjoy !

www.radar-toulouse.fr
Title: Re: Radar Toulouse (LFBO)
Post by: Jonathan.G on May 21, 2011, 11:52:32 AM
Hello everybody, hello "AirNav Development",

I search a logo "Airnav Systems" (PNG Transparent logo) for my new webiste (www.radar-toulouse.fr)

Thanks !!! =) Jonathan.
Title: Re: Radar Toulouse (LFBO)
Post by: AirNav Support on May 21, 2011, 05:20:14 PM
We will see if we have one which is transparent and email you.
Title: Re: Radar Toulouse (LFBO)
Post by: Aerotower on June 05, 2011, 11:23:28 AM
Quote from: Jonathan.G on May 26, 2011, 07:52:12 PM
UP for the logo ;)

So, Radar toulouse send now the LFBO data to FlightRadar24.

Bye !! Jonathan - Webmaster : www.radar-toulouse.fr

I already send data to the flightradar24 for some time, but now I noticed that you have in your page a google embedded.
Could you send me the code so I also put on my page?

Thanks,
Aerotower - www.aerotower.x10hosting.com
Title: Re: Radar Toulouse (LFBO)
Post by: Jonathan.G on June 06, 2011, 08:20:54 PM
Hi Aerotower, Check your private messages ;)

Jonathan - www.radar-toulouse.fr
Title: Re: Radar Toulouse (LFBO)
Post by: Jonathan.G on September 03, 2011, 05:54:33 PM
The radar is back online :) www.radar-toulouse.fr

Jonathan