AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Harry on March 15, 2008, 12:33:17 PM

Title: Multiple Reports
Post by: Harry on March 15, 2008, 12:33:17 PM
Hi All,

Beside the network alert function not working I found another problem. The automatic generated report is sended more then once. I had this problem in the previous version. Now it seems how longer Radarbox is working (now for several days in a row) the automatic report is send more often. This morning the report was send 8 times. Yesterday the report was send 6 times.

Anyone else with the same problem?

Harry
Title: Re: Multiple Reports
Post by: AirNav Support on March 15, 2008, 01:22:57 PM
This has been noted, we will take a look.
Title: Re: Multiple Reports
Post by: prbflight on March 16, 2008, 04:47:16 AM
I wish I had that problem.  I can't get mine to send at all!

Paul
Title: Re: Multiple Reports
Post by: Allocator on March 16, 2008, 09:27:36 AM
Quote from: prbflight on March 16, 2008, 04:47:16 AM
I wish I had that problem.  I can't get mine to send at all!

Paul

That's not really true is it, you can send to a Google Mail address, you just can't get it to work with your existing email address :-)
Title: Re: Multiple Reports
Post by: prbflight on March 16, 2008, 12:56:52 PM
I can't send to a google mail address.  When I said gmail was working for me I did not mean RB could connect to it.  I can't get past 'could not connect to smtp server to send auto-report'.

Paul
Title: Re: Multiple Reports
Post by: AirNav Support on March 16, 2008, 02:05:57 PM
Paul,

Your issue has already been discussed at length in other posts, Please stick to them and do not cross post.

We and yourself identified then you had issues with other applications as well regarding sending these types of emails. Please do not make it out to be just a RadarBox issue.
Title: Re: Multiple Reports
Post by: prbflight on March 16, 2008, 02:14:21 PM
Thank you.