AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: pwfu on February 06, 2011, 08:19:59 PM

Title: Re-instal
Post by: pwfu on February 06, 2011, 08:19:59 PM
Hi All,

Had to re install unfortunately.

Can somebody remind me of the reg edit to get arid of the avg question at startup please, as well as remind me of where I can retrieve my password from please?

Many thanks
Title: Re: Re-instal
Post by: Runway 31 on February 06, 2011, 08:33:36 PM
Email support, with your problem and they should sort it out.

Alan
Title: Re: Re-instal
Post by: pwfu on February 07, 2011, 10:08:03 AM
Thanks. I emailed as soon as you made your suggestion but have yet to receive a response

Title: Re: Re-instal
Post by: AirNav Support on February 07, 2011, 10:10:53 AM
Did you get a ticket id? We don't see anything in the support list with your email.
Title: Re: Re-instal
Post by: pwfu on February 07, 2011, 10:15:01 AM
Nope, but then having read back through the posts here on similar topics it doesn't seem like many people do
Title: Re: Re-instal
Post by: Runway 31 on February 07, 2011, 10:23:53 AM
As they didnt appear to have received it, did you email here [email protected]

I would suggest you email again.

Alan
Title: Re: Re-instal
Post by: AirNav Support on February 07, 2011, 10:29:42 AM
Or use the support ticket page in our signature. We are here 24/7 and if we get the ticket we do act on it Sir.
Title: Re: Re-instal
Post by: pwfu on February 07, 2011, 10:33:54 AM
Thanks, I'd already resent the email and still didn't get a ticket

Have just copied my mail into the contact form, but I've now left the country for a few days without my box, so there's no rush
Title: Re: Re-instal
Post by: pwfu on February 07, 2011, 10:34:55 AM
Ticket now recieved
Title: Re: Re-instal
Post by: Runway 31 on February 07, 2011, 10:40:33 AM
Amazing what can happen if you do it right.
Title: Re: Re-instal
Post by: pwfu on February 07, 2011, 10:48:13 AM
I don't appreciate your sarcasm and would ask you to keep it to yourself

It clearly states at start up to click on a link to receive registration codes immediately. However, I did indeed follow this link, which you maybe aware doesn't actually lead to a place where I can get my registration codes immediately.

So in actual fact I did do things properly, which renders your somewhat vitriolic comment both factually incorrect and a little bit childish
Title: Re: Re-instal
Post by: CoastGuardJon on February 07, 2011, 08:13:40 PM
Quote from: pwfu on February 07, 2011, 10:15:01 AM
Nope, but then having read back through the posts here on similar topics it doesn't seem like many people do

I have to agree with Alan's comment, which I certainly don't read as being sarcastic, vitriolic nor malicious in any way - just an example of the humour and camaraderie that exists in here - all in good fun.   Although I've had a couple of very minor niggles with AN, I have to say their service and response through this Forum is second to none, and something we should all be grateful for.   The only time there may be a delay with AN's service is when the query has been mis-directed, but as you now are aware is first class.   I just wish they'd manufacture a stainless steel whip to replace the bog standard mild steel one !   Are you reading this bit AN, any chance of a S/S whip please?
Title: Re: Re-instal
Post by: CoastGuardJon on February 08, 2011, 03:24:08 PM
Hi Terry, yes, but now you come to mention it (have you been snooping in my post?) .....................................