We get asked daily on our support about the differences between AirNav RadarBox and our competitors system.
Our team has prepared a document clearly explaining, under AirNav Systems point of view of course, the difference between the two products.
You can download it at:
Please read carefully the disclaimer in the first page of the document. With this document we intend to clearly show, with simple facts, the advantages of the new RadarBox system compared with the older competitor's one.
No comparison for me it's the radarbox everytime and once the little gliches have been ironed out it should be onward and upward !!!!
You wanted the comparison. my experience : sbs-1 and still function 24/24 Hours .RadarBox and 'most' choreographic but freezer every 3 hours .. When will 'put in place perhaps be' better
As explained many times before RadarBox V1.4 has a thread incompatibility problem that has already been corrected. This is because of the totally new technology (multi-threaded independent application) that allows up to 10 thousand flights to be tracked simultaneously - imagine what we are preparing by adding this new technology. :-)
V1.5 will be released in a few days and you will be able to use it for 365 non-stop.
I and I will be 'happy to use it , and advise everyone.....
I am a pilot and I see R / B in many control towers .....remain amazed ..
ciao Gianni