AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: anodes on February 11, 2011, 02:15:45 PM

Title: Route of 'My Logs'
Post by: anodes on February 11, 2011, 02:15:45 PM
Does anyone know the route of sending 'My Logs' via Email? have tried sending a couple & they have not been received - those that have been received have a shortcut link to airnav systems - do the Emails go through the airnav server? thanks in advance, Stephen
Title: Re: Route of 'My Logs'
Post by: Runway 31 on February 11, 2011, 02:50:09 PM
I take it that you generate the report first before sending.  I usually send a report eacH night and they go with no problems.

aLAN
Title: Re: Route of 'My Logs'
Post by: anodes on February 12, 2011, 09:03:53 AM
Yes, even get get a message to confirm 'message sent with success', also set up an alert via Email that works fine. I have no junk folder or anything like that. Don't know if AirNav can shine any light on this?Thanks Stphen
Title: Re: Route of 'My Logs'
Post by: AirNav Support on February 12, 2011, 01:47:08 PM
Try another email and see if it works, also what version of the software are you using?
Title: Re: Route of 'My Logs'
Post by: anodes on February 12, 2011, 07:24:01 PM
Hi AirNav, have tried  several times, not received any although, I have from 'my alerts', using the same Email address. Does the Email come via your server? I am using Ver 3.13, thanks Stephen
Title: Re: Route of 'My Logs'
Post by: Runway 31 on February 12, 2011, 07:29:38 PM
What security system do you use, my firewall sometimes causes me problems when sending an email report.

Alan
Title: Re: Route of 'My Logs'
Post by: anodes on February 12, 2011, 07:44:41 PM
Hi Alan, I have turned win firewall off, and also Norton smart firewall - I am baffled - have set it for auto send tonight, see what happens, Thanks Stephen
Title: Re: Route of 'My Logs'
Post by: anodes on February 13, 2011, 07:32:50 AM
Found my Emails - BT strikes again - went into my Email account via yahoo, there they were - BT thought they were spam. Thanks all. Stephen