AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: chrish on February 12, 2011, 06:37:40 AM

Title: Radarbox software update
Post by: chrish on February 12, 2011, 06:37:40 AM
Hi
Just purchased the AirNav Radar Box
Could you help me please
Where I purchased my box from it was advertised as "AirNav Radar Box-Pro 2010
On installing the version is "AirNav Radar Box 2009"
Is this the same version or have I been ripped off ?
The Software Version is 201
Date 2008/08/20 20:03
Firmware Version 02031
Is this the latest version ?
Re Network
On checking the Network Account Information it says
Per-Created Account Not Yet Activated
How do I activate this account ?
Ahank you
Chris 
Title: Radarbox software update
Post by: tarbat on February 12, 2011, 08:06:41 AM
You can download the latest version of software, for free, from http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/support.html
Title: Radarbox software update
Post by: chrish on February 12, 2011, 12:39:18 PM
My box is now working
AirNav people must have switch me on ( as this box has done Whooo what a lot of aircraft )
Also my Network Account Information has changed
Thanks for switching me on
WHAT A BOX !!!!
Are there any Software Updates ?? My information below
Regards
Chris

Quote from: chrish on February 12, 2011, 06:37:40 AM
Hi
Just purchased the AirNav Radar Box
Could you help me please
Where I purchased my box from it was advertised as "AirNav Radar Box-Pro 2010
On installing the version is "AirNav Radar Box 2009"
Is this the same version or have I been ripped off ?
The Software Version is 201
Date 2008/08/20 20:03
Firmware Version 02031
Is this the latest version ?
Re Network
On checking the Network Account Information it says
Per-Created Account Not Yet Activated
How do I activate this account ?
Ahank you
Chris  

Title: Re: Radarbox software update
Post by: ACW367 on February 12, 2011, 07:06:11 PM
Chris

As noted in Tarbat's post the latest software is version 3.13

On the link he provided you want to look at either of these

RadarBox Pro  
Full Download:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/313/ANRB313Setup.exe

Upgrade from V2.xx:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/313/ANRBUpgrade2XXto3XX.exe

When you upload it will suggest to install it to  C:/programme files/Airnav systems
It is better to remove the 'programme files' part and install it to C:/Airnav Systems
Title: Re: Radarbox software update
Post by: ACW367 on February 12, 2011, 07:09:30 PM
Once you have upgraded to V3.13 you will also need to look at this post about the latest Database file
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=5877.0
Title: Re: Radarbox software update
Post by: Marpleman on February 12, 2011, 07:17:40 PM
Or..................wait another couple of days for it to be re-released......................

;-)
Title: Re: Radarbox software update
Post by: ACW367 on February 12, 2011, 07:31:35 PM
You note i didn't say install the navdata.  I said look at the post.  He can then make up his own mind.
Title: Re: Radarbox software update
Post by: Marpleman on February 12, 2011, 08:26:32 PM
Exactly - I just hope the are good to their word on sorting this sorry fiasco out. to a level reflecting the hard work put into the project?
Title: Re: Radarbox software update
Post by: chrish on February 13, 2011, 07:14:03 AM
Hi
Thank you all for your help and information
I have installed the two updates as suggested here and all working
On the Network page I still have the message "Your network data is delayed 5 minutes"
Should I now be receiving real time ? If so how do I check this or do I still have to pay extra for this service
Regards
Chris
Title: Re: Radarbox software update
Post by: nortonbeak on February 13, 2011, 09:26:04 AM
Five minute delayed network is free for the first twelve months. Then you have to subscribe.

Immediate network data (I think it is refreshed on a twenty second basis) is subscription only.